Tuesday, January 20, 2015

FANTASTIC NEWS!



If you read the last post you noticed the said "no".  Gotta love Managed Care.  I was crushed and went into a deep dark depression I almost did not pull free of.  The thing most people don't understand is the pain brings you so far down.  Then add a bad day, bad news, a fight with someone you love and BAM you are done before you know it.  That was me and it was bad.  I could never end my life because of what it would do to the people who love me but I wanted to so badly.  I felt more lost and alone than I ever had in my life.  I just wanted it all to stop.

Thankfully, I had friends and family who pulled me out with their stories and kind words.  I use Facebook and this blog to try to reach people like me and update those who follow in hopes of helping someone else. So this is not for nothing.  I have met so many people with the same issues who are just now starting down that rocky road of uncaring doctors and worse insurance compaines.  People who need answers about a proceedure or test.  Trust me...I HAVE them.  You can call me Awesome  Mc Awesomesauce Answer Lady.  Yeah, that works.  ;-)  

As, I was pulling myself up for the 10 millionth time I got a call... my Mama said "hurry and call the doctor they are trying to get you and can't and call me back". I sighed and said "ok Mama, I will in a bit".  "No CALL THEM NOW".  "Yes Mam".  So, reluctantly I called, thinking oh I prob owe them money or something.  I got Casey and she said... "I felt so bad for you after we talked and I know how badly you needed this so I worked on it and you are approved".  "What, is this a joke or something because I really can't take this right now"?  "No, its no joke, we will pencil you in for Feb 20 but it is subject to change."  So just like that....I had a date!

Now things have changed but my official date is now March 13, 2015 for a new spine!!!!  I was going to have to wait til April or the end of March but this works perfect and no one else wanted this day.  Why you may ask?  Because it is Friday the 13th!  Which if you know me you get it...if not?  Well, I am all about weird and different and 13 is one of my 3 lucky numbers.  It's not a bad day for me it is a lucky one!

So, I will leave you with that.  More updates and awesome to come.  There is a ton left to my story and a lot to go through but I will keep going as long as it takes and after.  There are too many people like me out there.

Love to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment