Monday, February 10, 2014

Numb Is The Word

All was well.  Well, as well as it can be when your name is Michelle. I was grabbing my dinner in the kitchen and my leg was there....then it was gone.  Totally numb, AGAIN.  So for the past week I have been dealing with a numb leg.  Walking with crutches is NO FUN. My armpits hurt.  Yes, I know that is not how you use them but when you have had Carpel Tunnel surgery it makes it difficult to not.

I have done everything, ice, heat Epson salt soak (which are finally seeming to get me someplace.  I am so mad I can't do things but here is a lesson.  DO NOT COMPLAIN because yes, it can get worse. 

I have gotten a bit of feeling back but what it felt like was I had on 45 layers of clothes and socks.  A very thick feeling.  Not the yucky kind when it hurts to move after it has fallen asleep but that in between place.  I have had enough.  This is beyond not fair.  Yet, here we are again.  I went to get a CT and will post those soon but right now I just wanted to check in and let you know what's up.

Grrrrrrrrr!  Love Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment